This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Jamie Foxx Interviews T.I....

I am not sure if ya'll feel better 'cause it is Jamie rather than Larry but here you go...He is a little more 'honest' in this one. @ the cussing and stuff..The 'hood' might get some of the answers they wanted outta this interview...

This is why I like him as a person. @ this interview. He is a real person. You can see it here.





Jamie tells the story about meeting T.I....this shit is funny as hell..



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...