This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am not really one to get into people's divorces but IF this is true...The Wades.

....then I don't want to hear too many of ya'll 'cheering' for her sueing Gabby WITHOUT chastising Siovaughn for her misdeeds. Nobody is perfect though so I am not bashing her. I am just showing another side.

I said IF now. Seeing as though you guys like to take 'court documents' quotes as the gospel then this has to be considered as well. This lil tidbit is my understanding of the 'other side of the coin' @ the cheating thing as well as the 'child abandonment' claim...



More here...



"According to court documents, Andrea Williams, Siohvaughn Wade’s close friend since childhood, gave a sworn statement revealing intimate details inside Siohvaughn and Dwyane’s marriage. This 47 page document covers the entire course of the Wade’s marriage.

Andrea Williams revealed that Siohvaughn had been cheating since 2004 with Andre Royster, the man she lost her virginity to when she was still in high school. Siohvaughn treated her boyfriend to lavish shopping sprees and extravagant vacations where they only flew first class. She also paid for Andre Royster’s apartment, all with credit cards that her busband paid for. The two often slept together in Siovaughn and Dwyane’s home while Dwyane was out of town for basketball.

Siohvaughn has gone on record as saying she caught an STD from the Miami Heat guard, but court documents prove that Siovaughn admitted to friends that her boyfriend was the man who actually gave her the STD, chlamydia-not Dwyane Wade.

After Siohvaughn’s pregnancy with their first child, Zaire, she was prescribed Zoloft for depression. Andrea described Siohvaughn’s demeanor under stressful conditions as experiencing “rage.” Andrea continued, “(I’ve seen those instances of rage) directed at Dwyane. I’ve seen her punch Dwyane starting when he was at Marquette (College). She would slap him, punch him, ruin his clothes, just for small things.”


There are three sides to every story (none of it is confirmed) so I can't see how this can't be 'put into the air' too.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...