This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

For my Tennessee people (Nashville area) Sole4Souls sponsoring help...



Prayers still going out to those in the area suffering and recovering....Thank you cousin for the link. You can donate help on their site..







Link:

Soles4Souls to Donate 85,000 Pairs of New Shoes to Help Neighbors in Nashville Recover from Flood

Shoe charity shares plans for long-term support of Middle Tennessee in regional relief project

Soles4Souls Inc. usually responds to natural disasters around the world. Today, however, the charity is working overtime to provide free shoes, water and other items to people in its hometown of Nashville. Heavy rains and floodwaters caused 30 deaths and destroyed thousands of homes in Middle Tennessee......



Soles4Souls unveiled a three-stage relief plan, beginning with a massive distribution of 85,000 new pairs of shoes at the Tennessee State Fairgrounds. On Monday, May 10, from 3pm - 7pm, staff and volunteers from Soles4Souls will be at the Fairgrounds providing free shoes to anyone in need. On Tuesday, May 11, the Fairgrounds will be open from 10am - 2pm. On both days, the distribution will be held under the Show Arena Pavilion and will feature men's, women's and children's shoes.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...