This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Drake ft. Jay-Z Light It Up



Much like he is doing up top in the picture, Jay-Z smacks this track...Lush track.....Again, if you don't like Drake singing, I guess you won't like it. If you don't mind it like me, you will. It is that simple.

I see cats are really threatened by him...@ the amount of leaks. I guess that will make some of you elated though if he doesn't 'sell' like that.

I will be BUYING this album. Probably just to piss YOU OFF. Yes YOU..Not the only reason I will buy it though. If you are a first timer here, hit his name on the label below. You will see why... Few I do that for these days. He is one of them.

It is my favorite rapper with him so this is a win for me...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...