This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper, Wonder Years)...Maxim....

I have to assume she is making up for lost time or the fellows over there at Maxim must have been running a 'Make A Teenage Wish Come True' Foundation Event. Not mad at it either way though. You really can't be either 'cause if the show was out now, this is what she would be doing anyway. Just enjoy it.


3ne.com Celebs and Viral Media 3ne.com Celebs and Viral Media 3ne.com Celebs and Viral Media 3ne.com Celebs and Viral Media 3ne.com Celebs and Viral Media

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...