This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Chad..(Inside joke).I mean Miike Brown officially fired...




The Cleveland Cavaliers have finally parted ways with Mike Brown. I am not sure if it happened before the midnight deadline that would have paid him his 4.5 million dollars for next season's contract but I do now know he is officially gone. According to here anyway.(As you probably do too.) So now who I am going to joke about? I won't be TOO HARD on Mike but lets just say his rotations, lack of creativity and well lack of criticizing Lebron at times. (Hard to do most times but needed.)

I am sure he is disappointed but honestly after going from watching film for Jerry Sloan to head coaching a phenom, he has to feel some kinda good. Sure people like you or I are have criticized him TO DEATH but he is paid and he will get another gig. Trust me. Hopefully he sees his mistakes and does well. I have no ill will towards the man. I know I don't speak for everyone though. 60 wins or more is nothing to sneeze at people.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...