This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

As soon as I read about the 22 year old cat playing high school ball I knew....


(This is the space where I would put his picture BUT I am not really as interested as some of you are in 'embarrassing' him. I am sure he is suffering enough and getting what ever it is he has coming to him. Do I feel sorry for him? No. I am just not a dog pile type person on the reg. )


A sexual assault charge was soon to follow.



Link:

ODESSA, Texas -- Officials say a 22-year-old man accused of posing as a high school student and basketball star in West Texas was arrested Friday on suspicion of sexual assault, his third arrest in four days.

Sgt. Gary Duesler of the Ector County Sheriff's Office said Guerdwich Montimer was charged with sexual assault, a second-degree felony, and was being held in the Ector County Detention Center on a $50,000 bond.

Montimer was arrested after a 16-year-old girl in Odessa told police and school district officials she had sex with him at a home in August when she thought he was 15-year-old Jerry Joseph, said Odessa police Cpl. Sherrie Carruth.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...