This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Young Jeezy- By Any Means Necessary Trap or Die 2

Yes, that is the name of the 'tape'. Someone is stepping shit up. I like it! (I am a Jeezy fan anyway so...)

UPDATE: If you go to THIS POST, you will find EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. At this point, the mixtape is out so yeah. This was written BEFORE IT WAS 'RELEASED'. @ page you are on now. If you click the link, you will find a post that 'talks about it' AFTER IT WAS released and again, you will find what you are 'really looking for'.




Oh and here is a track....Greatest Trapper Alive




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...