This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ya'll are gonna make me like her. Nicki Minaj

If you know anything about me it is that I am not a fan of the 'dog piling thing'. Everybody isn't for everybody and all of that happy jazz but I am getting the feeling that there is a lot of animosity being thrown a certain person's way. By the same people that LOVED FOXY, Trina AND KIM. The kicker is, people are now watching her JUST SO THEY CAN THROW SHADE AT HER. Step your music searching/tv watching/Internet time up if you don't like her. It is not HARD to not listen to her. Anyway. Here she goes addressing it. (Which I am not sure if she should. I think she should do the Jay-Z thing (Jayo Felony), give 'em half a bar and keep it moving..lol That's just me though...

Still not a fan but damm, ya'll give her a lot of attention for someone you don't like very much...lol




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...