This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

YahZarah..Purple St. James..May 4th..Don't forget....





Download the free sampler here...

She has a GORGEOUS VOICE. She sings with grace and elegance. Of course, she is not too bad on the eye either. I am sure you have seen her in other clips I have put up with Foreign Exchange. She has been bubbling for a minute so this is long over due.



Oh you have never heard of her? Well, your favorite artists have...Here is E. Badu introducing her as she preps to sing 'You Don't Have To Worry About A Thing'.



Now that I have your attention...



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...