This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

With all the talk of Tebow there is another 'very decorated' quarterback who has to decide. Armanti Edwards



Make no mistake about it, people are looking at him. We went down to look at him. (If you don't know who 'WE' is, look to your left in the corner. It says who 'we' are) No surprise since we like versatile players with speed, moxy, and throwing power. The Ravens, Eagles, Chiefs, Redskins, Panthers and others also have shown strong interest.



He is officially being listed as a receiver but hurry up and believe, he wants to play quarterback. His coach at App, Jerry Moore, says the same. Moore thinks that any team drafting him would foolish not to at least attempt to put him under center. With 10,000 yards passing and another 4,000 rushing, who can blame him.



40 times- 4.41

Height (They say he is a hair shorter than Drew Brees) 5'11

Weight- 192 lbs (Up from about 180ish or so)

He has done all the things he was asked to do during his pro day. He returned kicks. Caught footballs. Played under center. I hope, of course, that we get our hands on him. More importantly though, I just hope he gets a shot. At quarterback first and then wherever he can fit in if that doesn't pan out. He is too special of a talent to not get some sort of shot at the NFL. Like Tebow, he comes in HIGHLY DECORATED and is a great leader. I hope he gets some of the same benefit of the doubt because of that as Tebow does. (Who I am rooting for too btw.)





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...