This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Speaking of Grand Hustle...T.I. (and Pharrell) .Speaking to the kids about doing well early to enjoy life later..


T.I. talking to the kids. It is pretty funny and TRUE..

"I'mma share something with you people. The parties only get better as you get richer..." Sounds callous but HEAR HIM OUT and listen to WHY HE SAID IT. He wasn't lying. At all. Great message. Even if some of them will never be rich as he is, they will understand that whatever level they achieve at won't come via 'slacking off as a youth'. Which is the message. It is a damm shame that he has TO EVEN SAY THIS or that I have to break it down for some of you cynics but eh....

Did I mention Pharrell & Jay-Z are in this slip too?

Enjoy it.


Hip Hop Wisdom from Naeem Callaway on Vimeo.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...