This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Old school says he murdered it. New school says it is 'okay'. Despicable- Eminem freestyle



Digging the Daffy Duck reference by the way....




Your thoughts?

I was a little busy so

Mine? I don't have to 'hate' Drake to love Em doing his thing on the track. Those are my thoughts. I do find it funny that no one is commenting on what he did to the OTHER track included on this freestyle. Which I kinda thought was iller. I also take in consideration the styles of the MCs involved and expectations. I am not expecting Drake to 'save hiphop' like some of you were. @ all the hurt feelings about him doing a certain type of music now. He did the track and did a fine job to me on the original. Em came back and did a good job too. That is about where it ends for me.


Anyway, that's my opinion. Don't expect you to share it.




As you were....


In case you are too young/too cool to know the reference...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...