This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh you mad 'cause I'm stylin on you...





Raise your hands if you had Tom Brady as a SUPER BOWL CHAMPION (of his own doing) when he was splitting time with Drew Henson at Michigan. Raise both hands if you had Phillip Rivers being the quarterback he was. Hell, JUMP AND DOWN IF YOU thought Drew Brees coming out of Purdue would even get a SHOT (I do know some people who like me, HOPED HE GOT A SHOT TO START but this? No.) How many of you 'West Coast' football fans shoved that Leinart over VY shit in people's faces because he was a 'prototypical quarterback'? How many of you dissed the USFL when we were little and thought NONE OF THEIR PLAYERS outside of Herschel Walker would make an impact in the 'League'? Thought Jim Kelly was bullshit? Thought Steve Young would get 'cremated' running around with the 'big boys' if he tried that shit he did but thought STEVE WALSH was gonna be a better quarterback? Yeah...Uh huh...I know...



Some of you are the same cats that told me Ty Detmer was a can't miss. Andre Ware would be a beast. A. Smith of the Bengals was going to change the game. Ask me 'Who the hell is Ben R. and why did ya'll draft HIM? You shoulda taken........ Excuse me if I don't FALL IN LINE AUTOMATICALLY with you on this one.

Okay, so since you missed on all of these NOW WELL KNOWN SIGNAL CALLERS, maybe you should HOLD your opinions on Tim Tebow for a second. lol

Just saying....

He might not make it. He might though. I hear all this stuff about delivery when cats have overhauled their whole motion before. (I just mentioned a few up top) I would like to actually wait and see. We will soon find out though if the kid can play. For sure. Probably not this year though.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...