This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Not sure how they could get on Royce Reed for dancing when pics like these are floating around..Evelyn Lozada Basketball Wives.



I type the word 'Wives' loosely too btw. Only one of them (at the time of filming) can make that claim.

I gotta admit something. This shit is hard to watch. I can only take it in spurts. Obviously though, I have watched enough to know names and whatnot. I can see this being a show I catch on 'marathon status' one bored Sat/Sun afternoon OR if there is absolutely nothing else on a Sunday night as the NBA Playoffs thin and the games become fewer and fewer. The shit is just bad TV 70% of the time. Twitter comments keep me updated on when I need to flip back for the most part.

These were obviously not meant for us to see (Damm, dudes are getting more bitchy by the day @ releasing flicks) but she did jump down Royce's throat for her 'behavior' so you know the backlash is gonna be immense.


Rest of the pics are HERE:

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...