This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

In no way am I saying we had game but an half hour later, Melissa was all brain......Tanya Morgan- " Bang + Boogie

Oh they made a video for this I see? This is on my 'car' mp3 CD and has been since the album came out. Dope. Oh and you can see, the 'hardcore gentleman' LIKE WOMAN TOO. Who says you can't make a record with spitting without still providing the visuals AND A STORY in the video?



TANYA MORGAN - BANG + BOOGIE from AAC FILMS on Vimeo.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...