This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

T.I. visits school and causes an uproar....

"“I thought about asking a guy who snorted cocaine and got arrested for DUI when he was 30 to come and speak to our kids, but President George W. Bush was unavailable..- Principal of the middle school in response to a parent's angry letter.



T.I. visited a middle school to talk to the kids about bullying, staying in school and the like. I know you can't please all of the people all of the time and he DOES HAVE A RECORD. understand that. He also known and sometimes, hearing it from a guy who has been through some things helps. Especially if he is a hometown guy, as was the case with T.I. as this school was in Atlanta.

The quote in the title is the principal's response to the an angry letter he got in regards to T.I.'s record and visit.


Link

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...