This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Focus- The Avant Garde Project...

He did a live ustream last night to preview the album. Very impressive. I am looking forward to this on May 4th.

In case you DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS...Let me give you some examples of what he has done so you can get familiar. (Here is a hint: You are gonna be like "Oh he did THAT TRACK? Damm, I know him...") Former producer for Aftermath...Son of former 'Chic' bassist the late Bernard Edwards.

Marsha Ambrosius


Interview




Truth Hurts! I loved this joint too..




Where I am From- The Game




He is also featured on YahZarah's The Ballad Of Purple St. James album..Out on the same day ironically..Peep the track with Darien Brockington....



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...