This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Expecting big things outta this guy today...Kevin Durant


Congrats on that scoring title too....I like OKC a lot. Not sure if they can beat the Lakers but I like their brand of basketball. Enough to have gotten on the computer to watch live streams of their games. Hope they give 'em a good series.



(Waits for some idiot to read between the lines and say I said they are going to slay the Lakers or some shit)
Here is Kobe speaking on facing the young phenoms and shooting around before the game.






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...