This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Do better people. 84 year old Chicago Man Shot over a $1

This is what I mean by 'fighting for respect over the wrong thing'. He disrespected a teen by NOT GIVING THE TEEN A DOLLAR? Really? You can afford a hot burner but you don't have a dollar? They must have given this fool a $600k bond off the strength of that alone.

We need to take a 'strong look' at what we are teaching our youth to fight for, demand or expect and how they should be treating others. Now watch some damm fool make a song about this ni##a wanting me to feel sorry for him. Nope. Sorry. All outta feeling sorry for people who do fucked up shit over here.




http://hiphopwired.com/2010/04/07/84-year-old-chicago-man-shot-over-1/

Chicago police have a man in custody they say admitted to shooting an 84-year-old man in the thigh after he “disrespected him” and did not give him $1.

21-year-old Melvin Hammond told police that he approached the elderly man at a local McDonald's and asked him if he had $1.

When the man did not respond Hammond shot him, shattering his femur.

Police say the man is hard of hearing and did not hear the question.

Hammond has been charged with aggravated battery with a firearm, aggravated battery of a victim over 60 years old and unlawful use of a weapon.

He is being held on $600,000 bail.

SMH…what an idiot.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...