This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

9 million in two weeks...Jay-Z

Look, I think we all know they make money but for all you delusional cats that 'think' math is your strong suite 'cause you did a couple of 'things' listen up and take notes. This will explain to you a little more about some of these artists have discovered how to get it. Now this is just Jay-Z and Jeezy. This might also help some of you understand how silly that other 'rumor' about certain people having WAY WAY MORE MONEY than him really is. They are probably neck and neck at best. Could you imagine what the Bonos and Rolling Stones of the World are doing for 'em?

*This is also motivation for all of my friends who are out there getting it in this industry. I know ya'll can get some of this. Go to it.



Link:

Billboard Boxscore made a recent tally of 2010's top grossing shows thus far, and Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 tour took eight of the top 35 spots. Of the eight, Jiggaman's best-selling show closed out at #10 overall after it grossed $1,322,831.

To give some added perspective on how much an artist can make in two weeks of touring, Jay-Z's tour, which featured Jeezy and Trey Songz, grossed a total of $9,731,218 between March 11-24. Hov's recent deal with concert-giant Live Nation, who famously signed him to a "360 deal" worth a reported $150 million, and also organized his 2008 tour with Mary J. Blige, which grossed $34.5 million, is likely responsible for the rapper's high live performance profits.

"With everything else going on in his career, maybe he hadn't focused on tours as much as he could have," a Live Nation VP told Billboard. "But we always knew he was an amazing live artist and the kind of artist we could work with to get to where we needed to be on the live side."

Jay's next day is his headlining gig at California's Coachella Festival, which takes place on April 16, before he heads out to Europe and Japan.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...