This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Well gentleman, you had a helluva first day- Viper in Top Gun @ NFL Free Agency.



I am not telling you these moves 'cause you DON'T KNOW THEM. If you are a football fan, you ALREADY KNOW THE INFORMATION. So please don't take this as a 'Who does he think he is updating me like I don't have a TV or some shit' thing. It is not.

What it is though is a special 'shoutout' to some people who I know have a vested interest (aka they are fans of these teams and players) in said moves. That is all. You know who you are. I gotta hollar your name too?- DMX No. I don't.


Lets start with my team's conference rival. The BALTIMORE RAVENS. See, I am not disrespectful of the Ravens in anyway. If I wasn't a Steelers fan, I would probably REALLY dig them. Matter of fact, when they don't play us, I enjoy watching them. Alas, they are a rival so I can't like 'em too much. lol The addition of Anquan Boldin is PRETTY BIG FOR THEM. They have not had a REAL receiver to me since Shannon Sharpe. Yes, I said the TIGHT END Shannon Sharpe. They needed to do that. Hell, I wonder if T.O has enough sense to take a massive pay cut and STILL COME TO B-More anyway. That would make them pretty damm formidable. They are now as is with Mason and Boldin. Only question I have for the Ravens fans is this. Is that young man healthy? When healthy, he is a BEAST. When not, he is not effective. I heard that you. "Well, when anyone is healthy they are effective.." No. My team happens to own a VERY BANGED UP PLAYER who still produces when hurt. His name is Hines Ward. You know him well. So this is NOT TRUE. I am not saying Anquan WON'T PLAY HURT. I don't know that. What I do know is that he was not allowed to play hurt. Steve Breaston just got the biggest confidence boost ever out there in Arizona. Too bad Matt Leinart is their quarterback. Hope you have been paying attention Matt.


Julius Peppers, Chester Taylor and former San Diego Chargers tight end Brandon Manumaleuna to the Bears.

This is not a bad addition for the Bears to me for several reasons. Another target for Cutler if they want to run double TE sets. I am assuming that this spells the end for Desmond Clark in Chi-town.

Matt Forte can't do it alone so Chester will help there. I liked Georgia Southern's Adrian 'The Other AP' Peterson though. I will say that this is an upgrade though. I think that Forte can learn a lot from Chester and Chester isn't as 'old' of a back as most his age. He was pretty much a VERY GOOD backup for most of his career.

Pep? Nothing to say about Pep. He speaks for himself. They have no rush right now. Well, they didn't. They do now though. lol

Karlos Dansby to Miami was a done deal as soon as he flew out there to me. The Cards let him go shopping and I felt like he took it as a slight. He fits down there with the rest of the young linebackers. Now the Dolphins can draft a WR or two and address some other areas in the defense.

The Falcons may be making strides to replace DeAngelo Hall. 'Cause they have had NO DBS since that man has been gone. Dunta Robinson going back home to Atlanta is not a surprise.

Dear New York Jets fans,

Cromartie can't cover. He can CATCH AND RUN THE BALL but he can't tackle and he can't cover. I actually like him though. So it is not a diss. He has the intangibles. Height. Range. Speed. He needs to focus. This isn't Madden. He is gonna get picked on. Often. Especially with Revis on the other side. (Who is gonna suffer himself from League rules, watch. They are gonna change that Lester Haynes shit he is doing to receivers. Or lighten the rules for the receivers.I can't WAIT FOR HIM to tangle with Hines. He is gonna get put on his ass if Hines is still physically capable of playing, which he should be.)

Antrell Rolle's signing by the Giants is insurance for Kenny Phillips but imagine if Phillips comes back? They would have a HELLUVA defensive backfield.

I might actually play with the Lions during a draftable season in my league on Madden. @ Nate Burleson going to team with Calvin Johnson. On the field, this is GREAT news for Calvin. Finally he can stop getting 'boxed and one'd' out there. 'Cause he is truly their only threat. Or was.


T.J Whosyourmama and Brandon Marshall? Wow. Can Brandon tone down his act though. The shit is getting old. @ the immaturity. Play football young man. Just play football. You are pretty fucking good at it after all.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...