This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

We are the place of second (and third) chances...Charles Hamilton

I have said all I am going to say negatively about Charles. Since I was not 'personally' involved, I hold no malice towards him. I wasn't even a fan actually before the 'issues' so maybe that is why I can do this. He has a new site. Check it out. Try an remember he is human. You know, like you try to forget that your 'I never fuck up' ass is. Now Charles, if you happen to stumble upon this, if you mess up again I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING if it moves me to. Understand that. Enjoy.

Site:


REVOK x CHARLES HAMILTON x KEEGAN GIBBS from Keegan Gibbs . com on Vimeo.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...