This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

This is why I love the Internet. Lil Wayne. Ustream..The Garage Band

Part of Lil Wayne's live ustream tonight. The fact that someone like him in his position is this 'accessible' at this stage of his career should be considered a treat by those who are fans of him. He is pretty much in touch with his fans at all times. I am in no way saying he is the best rapper but he is doing his thing. Can't be mad at that. Shout out to the boy. This video went viral on World Star about 15 minutes after they did it. You tell me that isn't impact. smh. Instead of being mad at that man, some of you rappers need to take note. He is doing SOMETHING and isn't all bad.

Twap (Freestyle)


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...