This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Solomon "Solly" Forell rallying up for the assassination of President Obama



Yes, I know all #tcot on Twitter (and nationwide) are not all SUPPORTIVE OF THIS PERSON. Doesn't make this any less disturbing.

I am a little torn of whether it should be taken 'down' or not. Take it down 'cause it is offensive or leave it up to show just how SOME people are a little deranged and need to be identified. He wanted the label so let him wear it is the take I am leaning towards and let WHATEVER happens to him happen. I guess that would be a little childish or vengeful. Perhaps if I was the same person this fool is, I would let those emotions rule outright. As it stands though, I am not. I will let the Secret Service and whomever else do their job and pay him a visit and all that happy stuff.


Of course you know he eventually backpedaled later once the 'authorities' came through but it took awhile for it to come down. Plea copping and all...

http://twitter.com/Solly_Forell/status/10831238966


"Let us all renounce the harsh rhetoric about the POTUS. Several, including myself, hv used inappropriate language. Let's remain civil! #tcot"




Look, I am VERY PASSIONATE about the things that I hold near and dear to my heart. I understand his passion. I can't clap to his reckless tweeting though. Sorry. Some shit you don't say. Unacceptable in that regard.


Uh oh, it is contagious......Another one..Link:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...