This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Randle El coming back to us? @ Steelers. Will Allen signed.


Okay, my team has entered the 'signing fray'. Good stuff. We signed Ryan Clark back too.


http://post-gazette.com/pg/10067/1041204-66.stm

On the same day they signed Tampa Bay safety Will Allen to a three-year, $4.4 million contract, the Steelers have reached agreement with free safety Ryan Clark -- a deal that will keep him with the Steelers for four more seasons.

Clark, an unrestricted free agent, visited today with the Miami Dolphins, but changed his mind and agreed to a contract with the Steelers.

The Steelers, though, aren't done signing current or former players.

The Post-Gazette has learned they are very close to a deal that will bring receiver Antwaan Randle El back to his former team. Randle El, who played here from 2002 to 2005, was released three days ago by the Washington Redskins.

Allen, who was signed along with San Francisco 49ers receiver Arnaz Battle, will replace veteran Tyrone Carter as a backup safety.

Read more: http://post-gazette.com/pg/10067/1041204-66.stm#ixzz0hdZuyZq0
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...