This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Rachel Madow on reconciliation and the contradictions of the GOP

I am sure some of you disagree. I can't see how you disagree with what Rachel is saying. Unless you are just that blindly behind the party. When the Dems fuck up, I can admit it. All I see are a bunch of 'excuses' when they get their card pulled though. Anyhow..Enjoy. And miss me with 'Who Rachel is...what she does..and all that other shit'. She is correct. That is all I care about. I don't give a shit who delivers the message. You can't rewrite history people. Stop that shit...

You know what though? Keep it up. More fuel for the other party...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...