This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

One of the places on my bucket list. SWSX Here is a performance..

Curren$y and Bun B. among others....


I need to get to planning so next year I can post up pics and vids of my OWN. Hopefully, I will have some more footage, clips, audio from there as the week progresses. Shout out to my friends and artists that are there now. Enjoy yourselves!

Last Rights SXSW & The House Fire (preview 1) from Last Rights Inc on Vimeo.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...