This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Okay Devin Dunes you are a f#cking idiot...

...Sitting up there all smug talking about people have the 'right' to use the language used (calling people niggers and faggots over politics) and then trying to clean it up with a 'Its not right though..' AFTER THE FACT. Nice try mofo. Next you will be telling me it isn't 'personal' huh, Devin? FOH.

He is sitting up here lying too. No amendments offered. No, you mofos wanna scrap the whole thing. That is not an amendment. An amendment would imply that some 'tweaking' to things would be done, not scraping the whole bill and starting over. Which is what your party wants to do. smh

"They have the right to....".

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...