This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh you's a stupid mofo....Man gets arrested while still wearing his McDonald's jacket.

He robbed the nearby restaurant while on break. In his Mickey D's jacket.

(Waits for some fool to come up talking about snitching or some stupid shit...)

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Police-McDonalds-worker-robs-Schlotskys-while-on/J0ONYD7aJ0iGNLaBjpUk4A.cspx


A McDonald's employee is accused of robbing a nearby restaurant while he was on his break.

Prosecutors have charged Jamel Turner with aggravated robbery and theft of property. They say Turner and another man entered Scholtzky's on Mara Lynn Road and demanded cash.

The other man has not been arrested. Police say they were able to identify Turner because he was still wearing his McDonald's hat and red-and-white jacket.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...