This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Looks like that Michael Jackson tribute show we have all been waiting for will happen..

Details

"The Michael Jackson Tribute Show." This show is supposed to take place last year but failed. Recently, it is reported that it will push through this June 8, 2010 although the official website thereof says nothing about it.

Among the performers of The Michael Jackson Tribute Show are: Justin Timberlake, Prince, Santana, Shakira, Earth Wind and Fire, Usher, Nelson Mandela, Jennifer Hudson, Whitney Houston, Jabbawockeez, Seal and Ne-Yo. Janet Jackson is said to take place Michael Jackson in Jackson Five performance during the tribute.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...