This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Limas Sweed..




Watch him blow up with someone else. Looks like it is that time Limas..Arnaz Battle was invited in our camp for a look.



The Pittsburgh Steelers are looking for reinforcements at wide receiver.

So, they're bringing in San Francisco 49ers free agent wide receiver Arnaz Battle for a visit Monday.

Battle, 30, has caught 178 passes for 2,150 yards and 11 touchdowns in seven NFL seasons. Battle might also meet with the Seattle Seahawks.

The Steelers' coaching staff spent the weekend on a retreat at a mountain resort in the Pittsburgh area, sitting out the first few days of free agency.

Another reason they need depth at wide receiver is because Limas Sweed has been dealing with undisclosed personal problems.


http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4679


According to the National Football Post, Limas Sweed "doesn't have a future with the Steelers."
It's notable that the team is conducting business as if Sweed isn't even on the roster. With Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, and Mike Wallace locked in as receivers Nos. 1-3, the Steelers pursued Arnaz Battle as a potential No. 4 and special teams help. Sweed may not even make the roster out of training camp.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...