This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

John Wall.....We have him going but if you were him would you go?





John doing us dirty. Roy, you SHOULDA OVERLOOKED THE 'YOUNG BOY' STUFF AND offered this kid a ride a LONG TIME AGO. I truly believe he would have came.







I am pretty sure he is going to go. I don't WHO IS GOING TO TAKE HIM as all the teams that are eligible have guards they like now and would have to move SOMEONE but I am sure he will go Top 4. I just wonder that if in the back of his mind somewhere he isn't saying "I want to win a chip in school.' Or "I want to get even better so I can be the HANDS DOWN NUMBER ONE PICK". Oh don't get it twisted, he is not a no brainer number one pick. He has comp on his OWN TEAM for that and just up the road in Columbus, OH (Turner). Now if you go by the tone of this interview you would conclude he won't be back. If he doesn't come back, don't cry for Calipari. He has more talent coming in as the plan was for these dudes to bounce after this season anyway. lol If he stays though, don't act shocked. I think this kid wants to be special as I noticed throughout the year, he got more and more unselfish. Yes, the turnovers were high (a sticking point with me too!) but he was a much more willing passer than he has shown in the past.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...