This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I wasn't aware Tahiry did this as a series....Getting her tattoo removed



At least not all of these videos. I am only gonna put a couple up. If you open the vids in another browser, you can follow the trail. I find it funny that the people involved in the first video (all parties) are actually acting more adult about that situation than the fans. I shouldn't but I do. I mean, Joey actually said it best at the end. Now for all you 'perfect' niggas out there we 'know you wouldn't be having all of that'/he's a (insert the little cool name you have for the less perfect people of the World here)/and all that other fantasy land shit ya'll like to shoot up people's asses. For every other mature person in the World, I am sure this comes off as pretty normal. (Shrugs shoulders like only I can. No celebrity name needed when I shrug thank you.) These videos are pretty interesting 'cause she seems pretty open with shit. Shout out to the provider's of the video. I mean, you can see their name so there is no need for me to scream it. You know who he is and what he does.




First up though is the tattoo video..
I'mma let you watch it and see if see what I see though....










Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...