This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Howard Stern on Gabourey Sidibe..

I am sure that the 'real' people out there are like "What did he say wrong? He just said what we were all thinking."

So when people tell these harsh 'truths' about you, do you accept them with the same aplomb (Wait for your favorite rapper to teach the word if you don't feel like looking it up...@ those of you who don't know what that means.)? Bear in mind some of you can't stand it when someone says 'us' or when someone tells you that you MESSED UP AND YOU KNOW YOU MESSED UP. Remember that.

I think ole girl probably has enough people in her ear in private (as it should be) talking to her about her weight and stuff. Ya'll are killing me with this "We need to be privy to all that goes on" shit...

Anyhow. Just listen.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...