This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

For those of you talking that "What has Obama done that he said he would..."

Lets go back to March 27, 2007 shall we?

OBAMA: In addition to those basic principles, what I think is most important is we recognize that every four years we hear somebody’s got a health care plan. Every four years, somebody trots out a white paper — they post it on the web. But the question we have to challenge ourselves: Do we have the political will and the sense of urgency to actually get it done? I want to be held accountable for getting it done. I will judge my first term as president based on the fact on whether we have delivered the kind of health care that every American deserves and that our system can afford. Now of course, if you don't like the Health Care Bill, you don't want to acknowledge this one. lol I can completely understand. I don't agree but I understand. It makes you look bad.



Sound familiar?


He said it here too.

http://www.nysun.com/national/key-difference-emerges-between-health-proposals/51277/


Peep this chopped and screwed video put out to try to thwart the Bill a long time ago. Note the chopped of parts of the video that are in there so that it can say what 'they' want it to say. smh Someone tell these fools it isn't 2001. We can tell a 'doctored up' video now. It is pretty common for folks to digitally alter (aka piece together) video to make it say what you want...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...