This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

At this point I want Floyd to give that man two weeks

to take that blood test so that they can fight. Or whatever it is...I need to see this fight.

I do realize this fight would not be happening 'till the Fall, but I will wait.

Providing that Floyd does his job against Mosley.

I mean anytime your corner says this and you shake your head 'No', you know what kinda night it is gonna be:


"You gotta take a chance," Clottey's trainer, Lenny DeJesus, implored him after the sixth round. "You're in a fight and you gotta start taking chances."

I almost cut the shit off..@ the fight.

I mean, I understood he didn't want to get knocked out but he was HITTING THE BOY clean whenever he did decide to engage. He gave him TOO MUCH RESPECT.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...