This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Allen Iverson

Per him..


Allen Iverson
To my fans: You all know that my life isn't perfect. I am going through some very tough times right now, like I am sure that we all do from time to time. However, I will stand tall like always with "rhino" thick skin. Even though I have become used to hearing people say things about me that aren't true, it still hurts.

I am sure some of you need him to come to a podium and cry about this or some shit but I don't. This is all I needed to hear. Does he need help? Perhaps. Then again, we all need help so I'mma go on back over here and work on my issues while he works on his.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...