This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- pullonmyjeans



 





















Fun tweeter. Quotes Jay-Z. Oh she is hilarious too. I mean just look at her name for crying out loud. (I wouldn't advise taking the name literally. She might cut ya.) Blunt. Tweets her mind. Like everyone else I put here, she will get in your shit if you don't act right but loves to joke around. Looking for an ego stroke? DON'T FOLLOW HER. Want the truth or at least her version of it? Follow away.





Enjoy.

http://twitter.com/pullonmyjeans








EDIT: I do this every once in awhile. I add more pictures! You should come back and check. You never know...:) (10/2/10) These are pictures that SHE put up herself so she wanted them to be seen.





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...