Thursday, February 4, 2010

Making of Soldier of Love video- Sade

*Blogger's note: Due to some technical difficulties, the posts might not come AS frequently/as graphically as usual for a time period. They will still come DAILY THOUGH! Do understand that.

Damm laptops I tell ya! It is not really a surprise that it...Anyhow....This error will be amended soon (or alternative posting schedules/arrangements will be made) to ensure that content is indeed still posted. For those of you who are used to a certain type of content, that will RETURN HERE DIRECTLY as soon as the issue is fixed. In the meantime, I might direct you to some other places that do what I do (and who I am friends with) and you can get your fix there. Thank you for your patience. I know that some of you come here every day and read it so I will have to adjust my posting times accordingly.

Now back to the topic at hand. This is a little sneak peak behind Sade's video for Soldier of Love. In case you have not seen it.




Oh, you have not SEEN THE VIDEO?

Here ya go...


0 comments: