This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- nitabug0423

You know how I love opinionated people right? This person here epitomizes that. She is all over the place with the comments too. Don't try to put her in a box. She might be listening to Alanis one minute, T.I. the next, commenting on social issues or just talking about life in general. Followers count is low but like most of the people I pick here, it is about quality to them. Not quantity. So that is done on purpose. Still and all, she followed me so...Get at the North Carolina gal down below.




http://twitter.com/nitabug0423
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...