This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week (1 of 3)- Vivrelavie

I put it away for a minute to see if it would be missed. It was. So I decided to wait until the right time to bring it back out. .Just in time for the New Year. To make up for the last three weeks, there will be three today. Just so you know..


ATL in the building....

Location?
Buckhead, Atlanta, GA

Bio?

just your average original









This is another one of my favorite (Lets be honest, ANYONE of any gender I POST UP HERE FROM TWITTER is a favorite. But I also have 800 followers and there aren't 800 people posted up here now are there? Okay then..) posters. She is spontaneous and hella funny. A great follow. Just watch your mouth around her and you will be fine following her.

Get at her..http://twitter.com/vivrelavie












Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...