This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Sade....New track and 'the picture'..

Baby Father

Link:



I really really really don't want to put the picture of her up here (Look, I like being able to post freely without a bunch of cease and desist emails thank you very much) so I will do the next best thing. Serve you from one fiend away. Here is a DIRECT LINK. (Don't worry, it is safe.) I will tell you what. I will make a deal with you. After I make enough posts to take it off the FIRST PAGE of the blog, the photo will appear here. Deal? Cool. Don't worry, that won't take long. If you know the groove I have been on in regards to posting, you will know that it will be up probably as soon as tomorrow.


http://www.akwarner.com/sade/sadenude.jpg

As promised...(NSFW)





















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...