This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I was wondering if Viper was going to mate Remote w/smartphones

Looks like I was correct. I mean, I have a remote start and am a little ticked I didn't take the initiative to make a damm app for this! (Smacks forehead) Oh well, it looks as if it is here. It is available for iPhones and iPods AND BLACKBERRIES right now. I imagine that a BB app isn't too far behind. The concept is still the same though as with remote start only now there is more range with in which you to work worth. Notable features include:





* Lock/arm
* Unlock/disarm
* Remote car starter
* Trunk release
* Panic or car finder


* 2-Way confirmation of commands received at vehicle
* Error messages if command not received successfully
* Vehicle personalization
* App passcode protection
* Password management utilities
* Button confirmation sounds

In case you are wondering, "What if I have a Viper system already? Do I have to buy another one?" Not if you have these following ones you do not.

Remote Start Systems:

Viper 5902
Viper 5901
Viper 5701
Viper 5601


Viper 5501
Viper 5301
Viper 5101

Prices start at $299 and go up to about $499, depending on if you do indeed need a new remote system or which model you want.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...