This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Cyborg



You know, I will be the FIRST to admit that I am REALLY just starting to get into the MMA thing. I have only been watching it with great frequency in the last 2-3 years. Not TOO heavily interested in the girls UNTIL I saw this monster.

Yikes. She is violent. I love it.

Just finished watching her put down Marloes Coenen...

SIDENOTE: The boy Herschel Walker looked fantastic! He did his thing and won his bout too!





In case you forgot, she did this shit here...lmao



She beat my girl up...









Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...