This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Correction. Changed the blog now....

It is here to stay so I hope you like the look. The old look was really nice (hell, I wouldn't have picked it if it was not) but it was time for a change. Wanted to spread things out a bit. Don't worry, I will still be making posts about BBs and stuff. I just think this be a whole lot easier to read and fit things on.

Let me know what you think..Yes, I said let me know what you think IN SPITE of saying it is here to stay...lol....Sue me.
Share:

4 comments:

mindpinball said...

Nice, Mr. Ware. Particularly that blog feed in the upper right corner lol...

Seriously, looks good.

Carolinaware said...

You know I had to get you up there! lol Thank you for the feedback brah...

a said...

how fancy ;) very organized... i approve lol.

Carolinaware said...

I do thank you Amy!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...