This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

BBC America's Top Gear

Ah the joys of commercials and ON DEMAND. I saw the trailer for car (Bugatti Veryon) vs. the fighter jet and KNEW I had to catch it.

That one is not on ON DEMAND though. So I had to catch the one when they started off in the hood in Miami trying to buy cars for a $1000 and ran up through Florida to New Orleans. I am sure the show was intended to be funny but it is absolutely knee slapping funny to me. They had to do more than drive though. They had to do these little challenges along the way to add to the fun..smh

Funniest part: When one of the local car dealers told them not to go past 79th St. in Miami or they would get murdered and then pulled out his two guns to show them he wasn't playing. The looks on their faces were priceless.

Good show.

Go here to watch the episode I am talking about. Bear in mind, they are NOT FROM the US so when they got to N.O., it got real for them. They came there a year later after Katrina. You can see the damage even then. So instead of them selling them like they normally do, they GAVE THE CARS AWAY. This was a special episode btw...The 'normal' stuff they do appears in pictures down on the bottom.


http://fliiby.com/file/131737/0sft4rt8ij.html





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...