This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Barack Obama The State of The Union Address...Jon Stewart's take on it.

Of course you know he went in on everyone. Which is what I like actually. I think we all know my party affiliation at this point but that doesn't make said party perfect.




Is it me or did ole boy from Virginia just regurgitate everything the President said?

'That is the same shit that was in the last model....'- Jon on the Governor of Virginia

"His speech basically boiled down to 'Fuck me? No no no....Fuck you.'.."So if you will, please accept this hot cup of 'Fuck you' from me'..- Jon on Obama...Oh I got your attention now? Good. Now listen to the clip dammit. lol

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Speech Therapy
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis



Oh you didn't like the speech..You musta been tuned into here...@ Fox News Or you loved it. @ MSNBC. You know Jon got into that too. CNN was not spared either. You know he bought out the boy Wyatt. "Pants on the ground...."

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Speech Therapy - Post-Racial
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis



Doris Kerns..

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Doris Kearns Goodwin
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


Oh you don't remember the speech too well? Well...well..well..I just happen to have a copy (I mean we DO HAVE THE INTERNET afterall) of it right here. I don't think that some liked the tone of the speech too much. That is probably because he was taking people to task and speaking a little bit of the truth up there. My favorite part was when he spoke on the mess before him and gave the Bloo...I mean the Republicans that "Tell me I am lying..." look.



I wanted to wait a day or two to go by before I even commented on this so that is why this was not posted earlier.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...