This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Andreassa Soares Interview..Breakfast with (NSFW) Muhler Melancia

I don't know any other way to say it. In a minute I am going to stop giving out this long paragraph of warning that I have been giving. I was only doing it 'cause I know some of you are 'newer' to the 'Net and don't know net etiquette. Some of you are savvy though so you PROBABLY aren't even reading this and have bookmarked this for later viewing. lol

So if you are at work (which means you probably shouldn't even BE ON MY BLOG 'cause you never know WHAT MIGHT POP UP and the music is pretty much uncensored TO BOOT!), you might wanna not play the videos. Just a reminder.

That is all.

For those of you who don't care or are at home, on your laptop, I-Phone, whatever, brush up on your Portuguese/Spanish and enjoy it. I think I put up a 'clip' of this video before..if it looks familiar. This is the whole thing though.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...