This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of The Week- Sophie Heng (sophieheng)

This is one of my newer peoples. Thought provoking question based tweets without all the 'drama' inducing tone that I have seen with others that try to straddle that line. She also is a dynamite photographer as witnessed at HERE at her site. Just by following her, I have also gleaned that she does some writing for some publications. Well rounded person. I won't spoil all the things that one can find out about her. I will let you explore it a bit.

As per her bio on said site:



Sophie Heng's love and passion for photography is illustrated from the work that she produces. She sets out to capture timeless keepsakes of precious moments for her clients.




Couldn't have said it better myself. Follow this interesting person from Philly. (Oh you are gonna know she is based in Philly too. She is repping her team in her avy...lol)

http://twitter.com/sophieheng
Share:

1 comments:

Sophie Heng said...

Wow great tribute!!! You are getting titled BFF. lol. Have a great one!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...